The International Young Pilot Exchange has been open to all divisions of the Aero Club of Switzerland since 1995. The registration of an applicant requires a recommendation from you, which you please want to send directly to the Aero Club of Switzerland.
The application deadline for the 2022 exchange is February 18, 2022.
You must submit the following documents to us as group president:
- Recommendation form (group president/chairman)
- possibly a letter of recommendation from the flight instructor
Your information will of course be treated strictly confidential. As a qualification criterion for the selection of candidates, your recommendation is essential.
The following points must be taken into consideration:
- Candidates should be fully committed to the appropriate division.
- Enthusiasm and some experience for the sport of aviation are required.
- Candidates should be characterized by camaraderie, good manners, sportsmanlike and fair behavior, and the ability to work in a team.
- The young pilots are considered abroad as representatives of the Swiss aviation sport. For this reason, candidates must be of impeccable character and conduct and have a good general education
good knowledge of English is required
- Only the best should be able to benefit from the exchange opportunity. Therefore, the profession, status and wealth of the parents are not to be taken into consideration.
If there is more than one application from your flight group, we kindly ask you to mark the candidates according to their personal qualification with No. 1 as first proposal and No. 2 as second proposal.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please contact us.